Trap Exit (was is there /dev/null process in Erlang ?)

andreas andreas@REDACTED
Fri Jul 21 14:14:46 CEST 2006

I'm intressted in doing AI, but I have not come so far that Trap Exit has become self-aware.
I have now configured Mail2Forum to post to the mailing list with the registred users e-mail address insted of the trap exit.

It would be nice if we could get all mebers of the mailing list to register at . :wink:

By the way, I'm Andreas Hillqvist one of maintainers of Trap Exit.

I will look in to how we could import the erlang docs into the wiki. Could be nice if it keept it updated with the online documentation. The questiuon, how do we keep "user input". Might use some sort of user comments like .

Thomas Lindgren wrote:
--- Trap Exit
<trapexit.erlang-questions@REDACTED>
wrote:

Unless Trap Exit became self-aware with the latest
upgrade, I think its maintainers should tinker a bit
more with, say, setting the authors of mails properly
:-)

Here is a suggestion for how to make more people use,
visit and contribute to trapexit, by the way: import
the erlang docs into the wiki. I for one would love to
be able to scrub away irritating bugs, omissions, etc.

Best,
Thomas

(end of quote)