Trapexit is back!

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Jul 18 15:21:16 CEST 2006

Hi All,

Trapexit is back! We have now launched a beta and want your feedback. The URL is still http://www.trapexit.org

New to the site is that we have moved all the how-tos to a media wiki so others can correct, update (and revert) the existing versions. The media wiki also has a calendar, which you can add your events to, as well as the ability to add your own blogs and other erlang related feeds. The URL is

http://wiki.trapexit.org/index.php/Main_Page

With an ever growing amount of traffic on the Erlang mailing list, we have relaunched the forums, separating the various subjects we thought might be of interest. Hopefully, the forums will become a good point of reference and complement to the Erlang mailing list. The URL is

http://forum.trapexit.org/

There is also a section for contributions. We have set it up as a forum, where you can upload files, provide pointers to repositories where you store the latest release, and more! Be the first to post your contribution at

http://forum.trapexit.org/viewforum.php?f=20

Welcome back to trapexit!

Andreas, Ludvig, and everyone else at Erlang Training and Consulting

--

http://www.erlang-consulting.com