Yaws + haXe remoting

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Sat Jul 15 15:20:37 CEST 2006

Unfortunately, the haXe remoting protocol isn't documented outside of
the source code, and even in the source code there are very few
comments. I just looked at the haXe source and implemented the same
protocol in Erlang.

(I didn't implement the full protocol as Class objects and Enums would
be too cumbersome to use in Erlang -- but they aren't necessary for
almost all RPC usage cases. Anonymous objects work very well.)

For more info on how to use it in Erlang, check out
http://yaws.hyber.org/haxe_intro.yaws.

Best
Yariv