lightweight Erlang with package management

Christophe Romain christophe.romain@REDACTED
Sat Jul 1 10:07:20 CEST 2006

> How should I test / upload the archives when the compiles are done?

if you are using the archive-maker tool from the erlrt site, you can
launch the compiled version with
<archive-maker-dir>/sources/otp_src_R10B-10/bin/erl
if compilation is OK, the 3Mb generated archive should be OK as well.
when compilation finishes, the script tells you to send the 3Mb archive
by email at
contrib (AT) process-one (DOT) net
This way I can integrate and test it as well.

If you wan to compile R11B-0, you can set
OTP="R11B-0"
into make_build.sh and restart the process.

Thanks !