how to download jungerl as whole?

Bruce Fitzsimons Bruce@REDACTED
Thu Jan 26 23:58:47 CET 2006

Chris Campbell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is the following correct for checking out jungerl?
>
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@REDACTED:/cvsroot/jungerl login
> <ENTER> - no password
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@REDACTED:/cvsroot/jungerl co jungerl
>
> This fails at login here.  It never returns.  Any ideas?

Yes it is. SF have been having quite a few problems, for quite a while,
with stability of their servers. I did the same thing last night (NZT)
for yaws and jungerl and had to attempt the login >10 times. The
difference between bad password and other error (overload? it isn't
clear) is that you do get told if your login attempt was incorrect
rather than just the socket closing.

SF: It's free, it's quite full-featured, but it ain't always 100% reliable.

Cheers,
Bruce