apache and yaws

Samuel Montgomery-Blinn sam@REDACTED
Wed Jan 25 18:06:24 CET 2006

Joe Armstrong (AL/EAB) wrote:

>What we currently don't have is an "enterprise yaws" (ie one that will
>let multiple
>users use the same yaws in a safe manner so that they can't crash each
>other's applications)
>nor do we have a decent template language, nor do we have Ajax things
>etc.
>
>All of these are being worked on, and prototype solutions for safe
>Erlang code within Erlang
>and for various template languages are "in progress".
>
>Hopefully these will be in releasable shape fairly soon.
>
>Right now I'm finalising some wiki and template modules to add to yaws
>and trying to move the entire Erlang documentation system into a
>wiki + yaws + blog + forums engine.
>
>Cheers
>
>/Joe

Joe,

I was interested in a good template language for Yaws and just recently
asked for and received a beta Erlang "STL" implementation with tie-in to
Yaws from Vladimir Sekissov (on CC), mentioned here:

http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200301/msg00104.html

Assuming you might be interested and that he wouldn't mind, I have
included his note to me. My apologies if Vladimir was not ready to share
this unfinished work with the world, but as he has had to move onto
other things: