Newbie Question

Nils Müllner nils.muellner@REDACTED
Tue Jan 24 11:31:18 CET 2006

Hello,
I', new to Erlang.
My Task: I have Key, Vector and Plaintext given for
crypto:aes_cbc_128_encrypt(Key, Vector and Plaintext). Now I need to
implement some kind of Brute Force to test all Keys and Vectors till i
find the right ones for a direct match (compare plaintext /w result) and
measure time.
What is the best way to travers through the keys? Should i make lists
and travers through them? What loop is best for performance for about
3.3*10^19 iterations? Is there already a brute-force-algorithm in erlang?
Kind regards,
Nils Muellner