Code repository

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Mon Jan 16 12:29:48 CET 2006

There is already a 'msc' (misc) library in jungerl.
Why not put single modules there and add html documentation
to msc/doc. This way it will automatically be visible under
http://www.trapexit/org/uc/jungerl/lib/msc/doc.

It would also be possible to create erlmerge packages to
be uploaded to trapexit.org (requires some adjustments so
that single modules can be separated into different packages).

Btw: Has anyone (apart from myself) tried erlmerge ?
Personally, I find it extremely useful... ;-)

Cheers, Tobbe