XML Schema support

Claes Wikstrom klacke@REDACTED
Tue Jan 10 23:33:40 CET 2006

Willem de Jong wrote:

> As I said, I would welcome your feedback:
> - do you think this might be of use

Absolutely, excellent tool!! and you've come a loong
way. Maybe I think that the
complexTypes should be records and a .hrl file with the
appropriate record defs shpuld be generated.

As you yourself wrote, XML documents tend to be
large and anything which helps the programmer to visually
understand the XML data is good.

> - if so, what would I need to make sure that it can really be used?

Publish it, document it, maintain it .... I know
it's tedious.

> - what would be the best way to publish it?

Jungerl is probably the best. It's a common CVS
repository at sourceforge for various bits and pieces
of erlang code.

1. Get a soureforge account at http://sourceforge.net
2. Mail us your sourceforge unix id and you'll get
    an account so you can add your code in the Jungle.

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
http://www.hyber.org                  -- everything is under control