trapexit.org hacked and shutdown

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Tue Jan 10 00:17:14 CET 2006

Hi Tobbe!

I find trapexit.org very useful, and use it frequently for exploration
of forums.  It offers search speed much superior to the one at the
mailing list site, and is a prominent time-saver.  I also believe many
people find the "How-To" section useful.

Perhaps if several people volunteered for helping you with
administration, the site could live?  How about doing something similar
to how jungerl.sourceforge.net is managed - having several admins
covering site updates...

Regards,

Serge

--