How To Use Erlang Driver Queue

Sanjaya Vitharana sanjaya@REDACTED
Mon Jan 9 08:13:50 CET 2006

Hi...!!!

How to use Erlang Driver Queue (ErlIOVec) to get Driver Side Events to emulator?

I have tried with driver_output_term(...). But it's not work in the way i want, specially when I try to get the driverside events to emulator.

Can't we use the driver_enq(...) function to directly put the messages to the queue, & get it from the emulator ? If it is possible, i'd like to know how this can be done.

I have tried with driver_enq(...) to put the data, but don't receiced any event to the emulator. One thing I noted is, when stop the driver it calls flush. It seems the data I put into the queue was there till I stop the driver.

I don't know i'm going in a proper way or not. So need any guidence from expert, because the documentation seems to be not enough to for this topic.

Thanks in advance

Sanjaya Vitharana