Storing pids

Per Hedeland hedeland@REDACTED
Thu Jan 5 17:20:05 CET 2006

Joel Reymont <joelr1@REDACTED> wrote:

>Well, how do I dump all the log entries that have a certain pid then?
>Say, after all the nodes have gone down.

Well, the binaries will be unique ("in principle"). Where do you get "a
certain pid" from, and what form does it have? Something like text
output giving the three numbers is useless in this situation, as already
explained. If you just want to traverse the log, picking up new pids and
all the other entries for the same pid as you go, it doesn't really
matter what form the pids have, does it?

--Per