Storing pids

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Thu Jan 5 14:12:08 CET 2006

md5 would probably be too slow.

The simplest solution that I found was to just store the pid.

The issue is that once I try to create a pid using list_to_pid it
won't let me if the original node is down or otherwise. I'll try
storing a tuple of 3 numbers (using Matt's approach) since  I don't
normally need to inspect the processes. If I do and the node is still
up I'll surely have no problems with list_to_pid and the 3 numbers
that I stored.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/