loadtest - inets {'EXIT',{ebadf

Sanjaya Vitharana sanjaya@REDACTED
Thu Jan 5 07:47:07 CET 2006

Hi Bengt,

Many thank for your quick reply & sorry for my late responce.

I have worked on that error & finally found that the diskspace will creat
this problem.

When the disk partition is full, inets transfer_log function fails with the
error I mentioned earlier. At  the same time http calls with save request
fails because of no disk space, and the mnesia node crashes without single
entry added to the log (because no disk space). Auto restart of mnesia also
fails & not a single entry can find in the log (because no disk space).

Without log entries It takes some time to find the error :( because of
symbolic link redirect the folder to the different partition & I was look to
the false partition. But it's a great experience :)

> > When I compare the error with mod_log.erl (line 112 on transfer_log
> > part) 'EXIT' is not catch in the original code. Is it ok or a bug ?
>
> could you please explain this again?

At the quick look to the original code I don't see something like below in
the code

case catch ..... of
end

so I just mentioned that. Any how the original code seams trying to add the
log entry to the 'EXIT' signal as well. So ... it was my mistake :(

Sanjaya Vitharana