Logging to one process from thousands: How does it work?

Rick Pettit rpettit@REDACTED
Wed Jan 4 17:20:21 CET 2006

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 01:21:32PM +0000, Joel Reymont wrote:
> To add to my list of questions...
>
> Are there any limits on the size of the receive queue in Erlang?

I entered your exact question into google and the first link that popped up
was the Erlang FAQ--try reading that.

You might even want to skip to the following section:

  10.8.3. What limits does Erlang have?

There you will find a link to even more information, and so on.

-Rick