tags for all erlang symbols in emacs

Mats Cronqvist mats.cronqvist@REDACTED
Wed Jan 4 16:42:43 CET 2006

   this version works;

$ etags --version
etags (GNU Emacs 21.4)
Copyright (C) 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc. and Ken Arnold
This program is distributed under the same terms as Emacs

   mats

p.s. if you're after the (x)emacs functionality of jumping to the function under
point, i'd recommend using esense or distel. they can do everything tags can
(without the need for a TAGS file), and more. i use both...