How to find out what's going on

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Jan 4 01:40:25 CET 2006

I'm sure that I did not make any copy/paste mistakes. Indeed, the
lines are printed in reverse order but could it be that disk_log does
not guarantee the order? I did not look at the disk_log code but it
seems more likely that the terms were logged in reverse order.

The printout is from opening the disk log and printing all entries
where pid is the one that I'm looking for.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/