[erlang-questions] Changing scheduler behaviour to make tests less deterministic

Chris Newcombe chris.newcombe@REDACTED
Thu Dec 28 16:54:11 CET 2006

>>>is Hans Svensson's thesis (with Thomas Aers)

My apologies for the typo.   It was of course Thomas Arts.

I recall seeing the gen_trace.erl code in the mailing list archive a
long time ago.   Perhaps if Hans or Thomas are reading, they could say
whether a more recent version is available?

Is anyone else using trace-abstraction for testing?   It clearly
worked very well testing gen_leader, and that is a non-trivial
problem.

Chris