[erlang-questions] HOW TO IMPROVE THE PERFORMANCE OF DETS

chamila piyasena tchamila@REDACTED
Fri Dec 22 11:05:54 CET 2006

Thanks Winger,

But the dets records wont update, It only stores at the files and retrieved
when needed in this application. and as I mentioned in a previous mail a new
dets file is created every  hour and named according to the date.
so i don't think  I can apply this to it.

thanx

chamila