[erlang-questions] btt

norbertk Norbert.Klamann@REDACTED
Thu Dec 21 09:48:38 CET 2006

Hello all,
<my backgrond>
I am very new to erlang, I do PL/SQL-development for a living and python work for fun ;). I have no C.S degree at all but was a historian in a former life which is some 20 years ago. My interest in computers is a practical one, I feel that they could be useful, but we are not quite there.
</my background>

<my interest in Erlang>
I noticed Erlang via Yariv's work and consider to use it to streamline my webhosting environment which consists of a bunch of virtual machines, apache, zope/plone, trac and whatnot.
</my interest in erlang>

Enter btt. I downloaded it and noticed that it contains directories like 'yaws' and 'inets'. That makes me wonder if it is possible to use btt with a newer yaws installation. Can the btt-specific parts be separated ?

Thanks for listening !

Norbert Klamann
--
All the best