[erlang-questions] Introspecting the atom table

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Thu Dec 21 04:22:23 CET 2006

I originally thought about using a dict (O(1)) instead of a gb_trees,
but I read that gb_trees can be faster for a small number of keys, so
I went with gb_trees. I guess I should do some benchmarking to see
which is fastest for a typical ErlyWeb app: gb_trees, dict or
list_to_existing_atom(),

Ugh, running benchmarks is sooo boring... :)

Yariv