[erlang-questions] public,private ets

James Hague james.hague@REDACTED
Mon Dec 18 22:24:49 CET 2006

On 12/18/06, Ulf Wiger <ulf@REDACTED> wrote:

> The documentation doesn't state what should happen when conflicting
> options are given. Personally, I'd like for the interface to be a
> little bit less entertaining, and simply forbid conflicting options.

Most of the time, I'm fine with two simple utility functions

new_set()
net_table()

The current interface--especially with the mostly irrelevant "name"
parameter--is arcane enough that I alway have to look in the
documentation when I use ets tables.  I never have the same problem
using dictionaries in Python.

James