[erlang-questions] Why is Erlang what it is?

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Thu Dec 14 07:29:20 CET 2006

Thanks Ulf for your reply!
But I have one more question: except that this would be much of work to
"inject" the type system into Erlang, what do you think - are there any real
obstacles in the nature and the architecture of Erlang/OTP for some kind of
static typing?
It seems to me that if it possible we would became a language very different
from the "original" Erlang.

Regards,
Kirill.