[erlang-questions] Why is Erlang what it is?

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Wed Dec 13 16:55:31 CET 2006

I have thought about release handling and so on but then I saw this project.
So it was just an academic research without much results and almost no
influence on Erlang/OTP?
>From the paper:
----
The production version of our type checker is currently
under construction, and will be distributed along with a
future version of the Erlang system. We expect the final
version to improve on the prototype in areas of performance,
robustness and the quality of diagnostics.
----
But now I see no signs of something like:
-type and(bool(),bool()) -> bool().
Quite strange to me :(

Regards,
Kirill