[erlang-questions] regular expressions (again :)

Gaspar Chilingarov nm@REDACTED
Wed Dec 13 12:13:03 CET 2006

Bob Ippolito wrote:
> regexes aren't (or at least shouldn't be) common enough to warrant a
> single character shortcut like that...

Yes, I know, so I suggest to have parse transform, which will allow use
it, I do not propose to change language syntax - which is meaningless
and at least erlang is not a text processing language :)

> Besides, _(expr) almost universally means gettext.

   hmmm, well, I just cannot imagine another constcut which will parse
correctly.

--
Gaspar Chilingarov

System Administrator,