[erlang-questions] Jabber Client

Darrin Thompson darrinth@REDACTED
Wed Dec 13 04:57:52 CET 2006

I'd like to access ejabberd from a web app.

The options I've seen so far include jabberlang, and writing some kind
of ejabberd module.

I require anonymous logins, and ability to run on amd64 and x86.

Is jabberlang up to the client side of this? If so, where are the
official binaries? Jabberlang is broken in cean. The build system in
svn seems incomplete. Where are all those shared objects coming from?

Another possibility would be just writing an ejabberd module which can
bridge for clients. Is there some example code for this somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

--
Darrin