[erlang-questions] exporting database from mnesia to other database

Taavi Talvik taavi@REDACTED
Wed Dec 6 13:33:39 CET 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 2:05 PM, Siddharth Pareek wrote:

> Hi ,
>        I want to take the back up the mnesia database to any other
> database lets say to Oracle...can someone provide me the code or
> something that can help me out. I think i have made my point clear. If
> there is still something to be asked then please do let me know. I
> will do that surely and soon.

mnesia:dump_to_textfile(Filename)

Dumps all local tables of a mnesia system into a text file which can
then be edited (by means of a normal text editor) and then later be
reloaded with mnesia:load_textfile/1. Only use this function for
educational purposes. Use other functions to deal with real backups.

This function hopefully helps you futher.

best regards,
taavi