[erlang-questions] Typed records and erl_parse

Tobias Lindahl Tobias.Lindahl@REDACTED
Tue Dec 5 18:08:36 CET 2006

Sorry, I accidentily sent this only to Vlad the first time.

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> In Erlide we are using our own parser, and even if we didn't, I welcome
> anything that helps annotating code with extra information. Like for
> example
> a programmatic Dialyzer API ;-)

Well, perhaps someone has heard your repeated prayers ;-)

Nowadays there is such a thing but it didn't quite make the last
release. Rumors also have it that there is a nice "get the warnings,
sort them by application and produce a fancy html file"-application
dwelling in the realms of the OTP-team. Perhaps we can even get that and
include it in Dialyzer.

Tobias