Documentation and uses of ets:info/1

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Tue Apr 25 19:16:55 CEST 2006

That is an incompatible change we have decided to make in R11B,
since the old behaviour of returning a tuple is very strange.
(That is, you are probably looking at the documentation for R10B,
but running an R11B snapshot.)

The code in the snmp application is written the way it is in order
to work in both R10B and R11B.

/Björn