where are the processes?

Rikard Johansson rikard.johansson@REDACTED
Sat Apr 22 11:07:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

Note that there is a bug in the output from etop_txt, values are
printed on the wrong location, i.e. with wrong label.
The bug existed in at least R10B6.
This patch corrects the problem:

57,59c57,59
<     io:fwrite(Fd,?SYSFORM,
[Config#opts.node,Clock,Cpu,Tot,NProcs,Procs,
<                           RQ,Atom,Bin,Code,Ets]),
<     io:nl(Fd),
---
 >     io:fwrite(Fd,?SYSFORM, [Config#opts.node,Clock,
Cpu,Tot,Bin,NProcs,
 >                           Procs,Code,RQ,Atom,Ets]),
 >     io:nl(Fd),

SYSFORM as defined in etop_defs.hrl:
-define(SYSFORM,
	" ~-72w~10s~n"
	" Load:  cpu  ~8w               Memory:  total    ~8w    binary
~8w~n"
	"        procs~8w                        processes~8w    code
~8w~n"
	"        runq ~8w                        atom     ~8w    ets
~8w~n").

I have previously submitted this patch to erlang-patches, but I have
not seen if it has made it way into any of the later releases.

/Rikard