EUnit 2.0 alpha testers wanted

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad_dumitrescu@REDACTED
Wed Apr 19 14:41:29 CEST 2006

Very cool! I like it!

There is one feature that I'd like to see on the todo list (I use it in a
homebrewn testing solution): capture output from tests and if the test
failed print it out, otherwise remain silent. Of course, I don't mean "print
to the console", but to the logging handler. The tricky part would be making
it as simple to use as the rest.
	The reason for this is that if a test fails, I like to see the debug
printouts to be able to pinpoint the problem. Rerunning the test with debug
enabled takes away from the elegance, doesn't it?

Also, it would be nice to have this integrated in Erlide ;-) so if the user
response will be good I can give it an Eclipse GUI.

Regards,
Vlad