Errors in Erlang

Lennart Ohman lennart.ohman@REDACTED
Mon Apr 17 18:23:13 CEST 2006

Hi,
since your application stops "spontainously" (that is you
do not call application:stop/1), the answer is somewhere in
your supervisor structure spanning the processes belonging
to it.

My first suggestion is that you make sure you have the
sasl application running before starting your own application.
In that way you will get supervisor reports on what actually
starts and where it goes wrong.

Best regards,
Lennart

Lennart Ohman                   office  : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjoland & Thyselius Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 67 35
Sehlstedtsgatan 6               fax     : +46-8-667 82 30
SE-115 28, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN    email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED