Erlang process management

Rick Pettit rpettit@REDACTED
Wed Apr 5 18:46:33 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 06:35:36PM +0200, yerl@REDACTED wrote:
> Thanks for the link, I already read it.
>
> May be my question wasn't really clear, I'm intrested by the process creation internals, management, the algorithms behind the scene for handling large number of process, async communication ...

Why not download the latest OTP release and comb through the sources--it is
a learning experience and may be the quickest, most accurate way to answer
your own question.

In doing so you will also no doubt stumble on some neat tricks used by the
"masters" which aren't necessarily spelled out in any doc.

Just a suggestion.

-Rick