[ANN] SCons Erlang 0.1.0 released

Pupeno pupeno@REDACTED
Sat Apr 1 22:12:51 CEST 2006

I am here announcing the release of SCons Erlang 0.1.0.

Scons Erlang is an add on for SCons, a make/autotools replacement, to compile
Erlang projects.

It is currently in it's early development stages but it can already be useful.
There's no documentation yet. If you want to use it first learn the basics of
SCons at the `SCons User's Guide`_. Then, to learn how to use SCons Erlang
itself take a look at these two project's source code (currently unreleased):

- `Serlvers <http://pupeno.com/software/serlvers>`__
- `Fanterlastic Four <http://pupeno.com/software/fanterlastic-four>`__

Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> (http://pupeno.com)

PS: I am sorry if someone felt offended by the cross-posting, please in that
case, tell me.

.. _`SCons User's Guide`: http://scons.org/doc/HTML/scons-user/book1.html