Segmentation fault on Linux

P p-news@REDACTED
Tue Sep 27 10:30:01 CEST 2005

          Hej  Edmund !

  A less scientific way might be to remove the whole (old) erlang distribution
and rebuild the new.

If --prefix=<somepaht>

ls <somepaht>      might look like:
drwxrwxr-x    erts-5.4.6
drwxr-xr-x    erts-5.4.9

  I had some strange behaviour when building erlang some time ago
(a year ?) which disapeared after a removal and a rebuild.

BTW. where is the erlang.gif supposed to be ?  It has been in several
applications.

                        Mvh.
                        Per Einar

Per Einar Strömme