Segmentation fault on Linux

Stephen Han kruegger@REDACTED
Sat Sep 24 01:33:13 CEST 2005

I also have a problem in gentoo linux.

Try to compile with --disable-hipe, see if it is work.

There is an issue with new linux thread, the hipe may not be work in some
situation, depends on what versions of libaries in your gentoo linux.
There were 2 ways to fix the problem and the easiest thing is to disable
hipe. The other one I forgot.

regards,