INETS-How to handle redirection

Sanjaya Vitharana sanjaya@REDACTED
Mon Sep 19 07:57:23 CEST 2005

Hi...!!!

Can any body help me to handle the get request in inets when REDIRECTION done by the PHP script. (or any other script in websever) ???

i.e.
when get request made to below page
http://scr.int/vm/dialout.php?key=c&session=abc

the PHP Script redirect it to
http://scr.int/vm/index2.xml?key=c&session=abc

this is working on the web browser without any problem.

But my inets client don't get any reply for the same request & time out happens.

all other requests are working, but when redirection on the PHP Script inets don't get any reply from web serer, i tried with increasing timeout, but it also fails. may be when redirection on the Script there will be any other way to handle it in inets.

I'm using

handle_info({http, {RequestId, Result}}, State) ->

to catch the webserver reply & and request type is Asynchronous.

Need help from to handle the redirection properly in inets???

Regards,

Sanjaya Vitharana.