edoc - how to set up links?

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Sep 16 11:58:37 CEST 2005

I've attached a diff for edoc_lib.erl that at
least finds the OTP documentation using the
code path. Don't know what to do about the /
in the relative part, though.

It should be backward compatible. I added the
option 'ref_any_html' (default 'false').
I'm not particularly proud of the name.
It finds the OTP html pages, but doesn't jump
to the right function.

/Uffe

s.html#zip/2

Maybe OTP can be persuaded to set up some links in the tree, so that at
least http://erlang.se/doc/doc/lib/stdlib/doc/html/lists.html#zip/2 always
works regardless of the current version?

(By the way, I'm not sure it's a great idea to use / in the last fragment.)

	/Richard