Mnesia: changing hostname

Fredrik Thulin ft@REDACTED
Wed Sep 14 11:11:38 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 10.34, Dan Gudmundsson wrote:
> If you have a backup, you can use function provided in the mnesia
> examples directory, otherwise you'll have to hack the schema.dat
> file.

I didn't have anything important in the Mnesia database on my laptop
(only use it for development), but people do change host names
sometimes - even on servers.

Some kind of warning that Mnesia did not load the data in the mnesia
directory because the schema.dat contained another hostname than the
current one is what I would have liked (and still would of course).

/Fredrik