Sybase Linked In Driver

Daniel Schutte danie@REDACTED
Mon Sep 12 19:25:56 CEST 2005

Good afternoon,

Eventually a new release of the driver :):)  written by one of our clever
programmers: Michael Scholtz.

please find attached the new erlang sybase linked in driver with example code
and documentation.  Although it is stable, the code is not yet beautiful and
not everything (like unloading) is fully supported.

This driver is easier to install and deploy than the previous driver.

This driver is giving us a 258% increase in performance on our benchmarking
systems.  Feel free to use or publish it.  We will also be maintaining it at
www.erlfinsys.net.

If there is interest we can also make a subversion copy available.

Questions, queries, bug fixes and bug reports can be sent to
info@REDACTED

Enjoy

Danie
--

Daniel H Schutte
Mobile: +27 84 468 3138

The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and
robbers there will be.
                -- Lao Tsu