rr(Mod) in the shell

orbitz@REDACTED orbitz@REDACTED
Wed Sep 7 16:49:55 CEST 2005

Does it still work if you have the same record name but different
definitions for different modules?  For instance, an ugly habit I have
is to hold processor state I create a record local to that module named
'self'.  So every module has it's own self record.  I don't know how
the record system works but that wouldn't be a problem would it?