Notice: several Erlang server problem

Peter Lund erlang@REDACTED
Thu Sep 1 10:22:30 CEST 2005

Next time you start the service, check the CPU usage. It is not good if
the CPU is constant at 100%, since the computer may get too hot.

I had that problem earlier with a erlang server running on a old FreeBSD
version and on a old computer before. My harddrive stopped working. I
was not completely sure about the cause but I suspected the 100% CPU
usage to be part of the problem...

Peter