choice of gcc version for Erlang on ARM/XScale/PXA

Marthin Laubscher marthin@REDACTED
Tue Nov 29 21:55:19 CET 2005

Thanks for the heads up Mikael. I did the test on the gumstix and got:
# erl
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.4.10 [source]

Eshell V5.4.10  (abort with ^G)
1> io:format("~.16#, ~.16#~n", [16#001000000000 bsr 8,16#001000000000 bsl
8]).
16#10000000, 16#100000000000
ok
2>

Would you regard that as indication that I don't have the bug? (i.e. correct
patches was installed?)

What is the proper/best way to verify that a new Erlang (cross)-compile
works as intended?
/Marthin