Attention Debian & Ubuntu users - Erlang 10.b.8-2 available!

François-Denis Gonthier neumann@REDACTED
Tue Nov 29 20:10:19 CET 2005

'lo again

I forgot to mention that the binary packages I've built are for i386 only.  I
don't have access to any Outer Platforms.

Interrested people can still build the source package themselves, but once the
package reach Debian, it'll be auto-builded for all other platforms.

T-y

F-D