Time warp

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Tue Nov 29 16:06:48 CET 2005

I do not read the list via mail, but instead news, and thus
I get most interesting (in this case) headers stripped off.

If you read the list via mail, you can take a raw dump of
the mail delayed 8 days and investigate all headers or
send it to me, and I will have a look.

I have seen users mailing from ericsson.com getting their
outgoing mail delayed with an arbitrary amount (30 min,
2 days, perhaps 8 days), so there might be a problem
with some Exchange server within Ericsson. The complete
mail headers might tell.

Causality was probably violated already with your mail
that got delayed 8 days - I am sure you have successfully
posted since then.