More Mnesia Questions

Alex Peake alex.peake@REDACTED
Mon Nov 28 18:20:02 CET 2005

I am experimenting further with Mnesia.

I started Mnesia with a Dump available (person.dcd and persondata.dcd). All
was well.

Then I tried mnesia:stop(). I exited the werl shell, started it up again and
got the following:

1> mnesia:start().

=ERROR REPORT==== 28-Nov-2005::09:09:24 ===
Mnesia(nonode@REDACTED): ** ERROR ** (core dumped to file:
"c:/Prog/Erlang/bin/Mne
siaCore.nonode@REDACTED")
 ** FATAL ** mnesia_tm crashed: {undef,
                                    [{mnesia_lib,
                                         dat_to_ets,
                                         [schema,
                                          schema,
                                          "c:/Dev/Wbs.Company/schema.DAT",
                                          set,
                                          true,
                                          no]},
                                     {mnesia_schema,do_read_disc_schema,2},
                                     {mnesia_schema,read_schema,3},
                                     {mnesia_schema,init,1},
                                     {mnesia_tm,init,1},
                                     {mnesia_sp,init_proc,4},
                                     {proc_lib,init_p,5}]} state: [<0.38.0>]

=ERROR REPORT==== 28-Nov-2005::09:09:34 ===
** Generic server mnesia_monitor terminating
** Last message in was {'EXIT',<0.38.0>,killed}
** When Server state == {state,<0.38.0>,[],[],false,[],undefined,[]}
** Reason for termination ==
** killed

=ERROR REPORT==== 28-Nov-2005::09:09:34 ===
** Generic server mnesia_recover terminating
** Last message in was {'EXIT',<0.38.0>,killed}
** When Server state == {state,<0.38.0>,
                               undefined,
                               undefined,
                               undefined,
                               0,
                               false,
                               []}
** Reason for termination ==
** killed

=ERROR REPORT==== 28-Nov-2005::09:09:34 ===
Mnesia(nonode@REDACTED): ** ERROR ** mnesia_event got unexpected event:
{'EXIT',

<0.40.
0>,

killed
}
{error,{killed,{mnesia_sup,start,[normal,[]]}}}
=INFO REPORT==== 28-Nov-2005::09:09:34 ===
    application: mnesia
    exited: {killed,{mnesia_sup,start,[normal,[]]}}
    type: temporary

What did I do wrong?

How can I recover?

Thanks,