Erlang on Nokia 770

Gerd Flaig gefla@REDACTED
Fri Nov 18 00:06:24 CET 2005

Hi,

out of curiosity, I checked if Erlang works on the Nokia 770. So I
took the R10B-5 ARM binary package from debian, cut it down to the
runtime system, kernel and stdlib and put it on the device. Just in
case anyone's interested: It just works.

I guess I just created the smallest complete Erlang development
workstation. ;)

      Goodbyte, Gerd.

P.S.: Admitedly, with just the pen as input method, it's somewhat
      awkward to actually do serious programming on the device. But
      there's those nice portable bluetooth keyboards...
--
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
                -- Blaise Pascal