anyone know of a tool which can generate chunked HTTP/1.1 _requests_?

Claes Wikstom klacke@REDACTED
Thu Nov 17 08:45:52 CET 2005

Matthias Lang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to generate HTTP _requests_ which use the chunked transfer
> encoding.
>
> I've looked at ibrowse and the HTTP client in R10B, but can't figure
> out how to do it.

It's very rare for clients to do that. There was recently a discussion
on the yaws list where yaws didn't support clients that POSTed data
as chunked encoding. Apparently some weird cell phone did that and
yaws didn't suppport it then.

> Anyone have any ideas---even non-erlang ones?

- check and see if "curl" can do it - the www engineers
   universal tool no 1.

- learn how it works and hack ibrowse. It's not especially
   complicated.

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
http://www.hyber.org                  -- everything is under control