.beam difference between builds and misc HiPE questions

François-Denis Gonthier neumann@REDACTED
Thu Nov 17 00:55:16 CET 2005

On 16 November 2005 17:57, Matthias Lang wrote:

Thank you for confirming I was right.  This means the way I currently package
isn't wrong at all.

There should be an anouncement for the -2 version of the Erlang Debian
packages soon, which will provided a HiPE enabled runtime.