hanging on to open udp sockets.

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Sun Nov 13 09:31:16 CET 2005

Unfortunatly no. The average load of this app, as a whole,  will be
much, much higher then a few hundred per second. So I need to design
with scalabilty in mind from the ground up. I have implemented the
design  I described, I will spend some time benchmarking it against a
couple of other methods. We will see what works best.